Fundraising support from our wonderful community
- A parent donated money for a Chrome Book.
- Faringdon United Charity donated money to fund 12 Chrome Books.
- We recieved a grant from Faringdon Town Council donated money to fund 6 Chrome Books.
- Perry Bishop and Chambers donated a Chrome Book.
- Richard James Estate Agents has donated money towards a new charging trolley for our new Chrome Books.
- GM Garden and Home Ltd. has donated money towards a new charging trolley for our new Chrome Books as well as a large number of watering cans and seeds for our Peace garden.
- Concise Training have donated money to buy a set of gardening gloves for a whole year group to use in order to develop the Peace Garden.
A HUGE thank you for your kindness and generosity for our pupils. We really appreciate this amazing support from our wonderful community.
We are still needing support with a couple of projects in school (The Peace Garden and IT equipment). If anybody else would like to support our projects please get in touch with us. You can see the journey of our Peace Garden via the children tab on this website.